Lord, have mercy; Christ, have mercy

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I shall move on

As expected, I didn't get google science fair. But what hope was there to start with? So it shall pass, and I shall not linger; I shall continue, bolstered with the lessons from whatever happened behind me, with the goals in front of me, never turning back.

The weekend proved rejuvenating - election fever (though i am not a citizen), plus a lot of slacking at home - and the bedeviling thoughts about life were jettisoned (at least until now). Maybe all my worries were contrived, unnecessary and created just to suit to the needs of such an ardent perfectionist. I should not ruminate any further, lest my capricious self affected by such undesirable thoughts.

"But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." - Gandalf

I loved that quote, and after watching the fellowship of the ring once again this weekend, it once again brought hope; elan was injected into my life. At the same time, I shall leave my life to God, and leave everything to his will, for He said

"He who honours me I will honour."

His will shall be honoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment